Better Students Ask More Questions.
In the Time of the Butterflies what happens in Patria's life? Chapters 4,8,10. Pages...
1 Answer | add yours
I am not sure about the specific chapters and pages, but some things which happen in Patria's life in the novel:
- gets married at age 16 to Pedrito González
- has two children, Nelson and Noris
- third child is stillborn
- loses her previously strong religious faith
- gets involved in revolutionary activities
- is arrested and later moves back in with her mother
Posted by alexb2 on February 27, 2007 at 8:00 AM (Answer #1)
Related QuestionsSee all »
Join to answer this question
Join a community of thousands of dedicated teachers and students.