Better Students Ask More Questions.
The Task Conduct a job analysis for Computer Systems Analyst, using, inter alia,...
Topic: Social Sciences
Conduct a job analysis for Computer Systems Analyst, using, inter alia, data from the Occupational Information Network online. Having done the analysis, write the job description and specification. Also, based on the job analysis, job description and job specification, write three situational and three behavioural questions that you would pose to candidates during an interview to fill the position you have chosen. In writing the job analysis, include information on:
- the position under review
- a job summary or job purpose
- the reporting relationships for the position
- the methods of data collection
- the 4 most important duties or responsibilities
- the 8 most important activities associated with those duties or responsibilities
- the 2 most important knowledge required for the job
- the 2 most important skills required for the job
- the 2 most important abilities required for the job
- the 2 most important personal characteristics required for the job
- specific education requirements
- experience requirement (if any) and number of years required
- any hazards of the job
- any tools required to do the job
0 Answers | Be the first to answer
Join to answer this question
Join a community of thousands of dedicated teachers and students.