Better Students Ask More Questions.
the reltionship between orlando and oliver
1 Answer | add yours
- Orlando is noble and never initially held anything against Oliver
- Oliver is envious of Orlando
- What Oliver is jealous of (Orlando's noble qualities)
- Oliver is a contriver and plans to kill Orlando
- Never gives Orlando food ( feeds with his hinds), keeps him rustically at home, etc. (Act 1 sc.1, I think)
- The biblical reference - prodigal portion
- As a result, Orlando is forced to flee to The Forest of Arden
(You could add a lot of adjectives here and there.)
Okay so you can emphasize on these points :
Posted by gk96 on July 3, 2011 at 1:41 AM (Answer #1)
Related QuestionsSee all »
Join to answer this question
Join a community of thousands of dedicated teachers and students.