1 Answer | Add Yours
- Analyze how Tennyson reveals mood and tone through imagery and diction in "The Lady of Shalott."
- How does Tennyson address the theme of desire through his use of figurative language in "The Lady of Shalott?"
- Analyze the role of nature in the Lady's decision to leave her tower in "The Lady of Shalott."
- Compare and contrast the symbolism of the Lady's magic web to the role of the curse in "The Lady of Shalott.
- Compare the role of the Lady's mirror to that of Plato's cave.
- What do the the people viewed in the mirror represent to the Lady of Shalott? Why does Tennyson include these details?
We’ve answered 317,397 questions. We can answer yours, too.Ask a question