Better Students Ask More Questions.
What are some essay topics on the poem "Lady Of Shalott" Part I and II?
1 Answer | add yours
- Analyze how Tennyson reveals mood and tone through imagery and diction in "The Lady of Shalott."
- How does Tennyson address the theme of desire through his use of figurative language in "The Lady of Shalott?"
- Analyze the role of nature in the Lady's decision to leave her tower in "The Lady of Shalott."
- Compare and contrast the symbolism of the Lady's magic web to the role of the curse in "The Lady of Shalott.
- Compare the role of the Lady's mirror to that of Plato's cave.
- What do the the people viewed in the mirror represent to the Lady of Shalott? Why does Tennyson include these details?
Middle School Teacher
Posted by lentzk on May 6, 2012 at 7:57 PM (Answer #1)
Related QuestionsSee all »
Join to answer this question
Join a community of thousands of dedicated teachers and students.