Please help with some ideas and interview questions for this essay. Have to interview someone with the job we're majoring in and write a 4-5 page essay with quotes in APA format. The major is Music. Thanks!
1 Answer | Add Yours
The first person I would think of interviewing is a composer--someone who writes music and who would likely have a music degree. The compositions do not have to be long symphonies. Those who compose the background music for TV and movies are composers too.
Some of the questions I would ask:
- What are some of the other occupations that make use of a music degree?
- What do most of those occupations get paid?
- Where do you get your inspirations?
- What intangible benefits are there to this line of work?
- How do you find just the right tone to fit the mood of a scene?
We’ve answered 327,849 questions. We can answer yours, too.Ask a question