Better Students Ask More Questions.
Please help with some ideas and interview questions for this essay. Have to interview...
1 Answer | add yours
- What are some of the other occupations that make use of a music degree?
- What do most of those occupations get paid?
- Where do you get your inspirations?
- What intangible benefits are there to this line of work?
- How do you find just the right tone to fit the mood of a scene?
Elementary School Teacher
The first person I would think of interviewing is a composer--someone who writes music and who would likely have a music degree. The compositions do not have to be long symphonies. Those who compose the background music for TV and movies are composers too.
Some of the questions I would ask:
Posted by tjbrewer on October 23, 2013 at 9:42 PM (Answer #1)
Related QuestionsSee all »
Join to answer this question
Join a community of thousands of dedicated teachers and students.