Please answer as soon as possible :)
Here is my question.
Suppose, you are the owner of ‘Pure Foods Ltd’, a new company
planning to produce dairy products.
A) You are required to develop a Mission Statement for your
company that must include the following nine components:
- • Customers
- • Products or services
- • Markets
- • Technology
- • Survival, growth, and profitability
- • Philosophy
- • Self-Concept
- • Concern for public image
- • Concern for employees
B) Explain whether the Mission Statement (developed by you in the
first part of this assignment) supports ‘Customer Orientation’
or not. Give reasons to justify your answer.
1 Answer | Add Yours
A) Our mission is provide quality dairy product to our customers at a competitive price, assuring high standard of hygiene with help of latest technology and making the work a stimulating experience for employees, with due concern for health and happiness of public at large and creating for value for all stake holders.
B) The mission statement fully support the customer orientation. The reasons are -
* The customer orientation is proved from the fact that company wish to sell quality product at competitive prices.
* Secondly the customer orientation is again reflected when statement emphasize on hygiene issue.
* Thirdly the customer orientation comes again into picture when health and happiness is talked about in the mission statement.
To conclude we can say that there is no watertight compartment between different interest groups or stake holders of an organization, one who is talked about as common man can be a customer, or employee or a partner to the business or so.
We’ve answered 317,525 questions. We can answer yours, too.Ask a question