1 Answer | Add Yours
This depends a great deal on what you want to talk about in your essay. We do not know what you are supposed to be discussing or proving. If I were writing an essay on anything I want that had to do with this earthquake, my outline would look something like this:
- Size of the earthquake and where it was centered.
- The extent of the immediate damage.
- The state of the victims today.
- Why the damage was so bad compared to earthquakes in other countries.
- Why the victims are so bad off even a year after.
These would be the body paragraphs. I would, of course, have an introduction and conclusion. My main thesis would be that the Haiti earthquake caused more immediate damage and that the survivors are still in a bad situation because of the terrible weakness of Haiti's government.
We’ve answered 327,872 questions. We can answer yours, too.Ask a question