1 Answer | Add Yours
I'll be happy to provide you with some good reasons to stay in school, but you'll have to put these facts and opinions together in essay form.
- In most cases, the job you get after you graduate will pay better in relation to how far you have gone in school. Jobs pay better for high school grads than dropouts; college degrees pay better than only high school diplomas; Masters and doctoral degrees pay better than bachelor's degrees.
- High school dropouts are four times more likely to be unemployed than college grads.
- Car insurance is cheaper if you are in school and make good grades.
- In Florida, high school dropouts cannot get a driver's license until they turn 18. If you stay in school, you can get one when you are 16.
- High school dropouts make up 82% of our nation's prison population.
- Your social setting will expand and more opportunities will become available to you with a diploma.
If you use this response in your own work, it must be cited as an expert answer from eNotes. All expert answers on eNotes are indexed by Google and other search engines. Your teacher will easily be able to find this answer if you claim it as your own.
We’ve answered 319,876 questions. We can answer yours, too.Ask a question