Better Students Ask More Questions.
make a list of the presidents from Truman to Reagon,then write one thing that you...
1 Answer | add yours
- End of WWII, Atomic Bombs
- Truman Doctrine and Marshall Plan
- Korean War
- 22nd Amendment
- Suez Crisis and Space Race
- Eisenhower Doctrine
- Alliance for Progress and "New Frontier"
- Cuban Missile Crisis and Bay of Pigs
- Civil Rights/Voting Rights/Anti-Poverty Acts
- "Great Society"
- Medicare and Income tax cut
- Moon Landing and SALT (Strategic Arms Limitation Treaty)
- EPA established and Woodstock
- End of Vietnam War and Watergate
- Pardons Richard Nixon for Watergate
- OPEC crisis
- Panama Canal Treaty
- Iran Hostage Crisis; Egypt and Israel peace treaty
- Three-Mile Island
- Iranian Hostages returned; Iran-Contra Affair
- Berlin Wall torn down; End of the Cold War
Honors, Dean's List
33. Harry S. Truman, 1945-1953 (Democrat)
34. Dwight D. Eisenhower, 1953-1961 (Republican)
35. John F. Kennedy, 1961-1963 (Democrat)
36. Lyndon B. Johnson, 1963-1969 (Democrat)
37. Richard M. Nixon, 1969-1974 (Republican)
38. Gerald Ford, 1974-1977 (Republican)
39. Jimmy Carter, 1977-1981 (Democrat)
40. Ronald Reagan, 1981-1989 (Republican)
Posted by thomasrichins on May 4, 2012 at 3:59 PM (Answer #1)
Join to answer this question
Join a community of thousands of dedicated teachers and students.