6 Answers | Add Yours
The events the Tucks revealed can be found in Chapter 7. They are:
1. When Jesse Tuck fell out of a tree and landed on his head, "it didn't hurt him a bit".
2. When the Tuck's horse was accidentally shot, the bullet passed right through him and "didn't hardly even leave a mark".
3. Mrs. Tuck cut herself slicing bread, and didn't receive a wound.
4. Mrs. Tuck had two children, but, eighty-seven years later, she still looked like she was twenty-two.
5. When the Tucks returned to the tree into which Mr. Tuck had carved a "T" twenty years before, they found that the tree had not grown and the carving was as fresh as if it had just been done.
6. The Tuck's cat, who did not drink the magic waters, lived a normal life and eventually died, but the Tucks themselves did not age.
7. Just to prove to himself that there were magic powers at work, Mr. Tuck shot himself on purpose with a shotgun but was not injured.
Dymatsuoka could I come over to your house.
And tell you that these are wrong
We’ve answered 317,390 questions. We can answer yours, too.Ask a question