Better Students Ask More Questions.
List the Advantages and Disadvantages of Caribbean Single Market and Economy.
1 Answer | add yours
- Creates a bigger market.
- Creates a bigger pool of capital to draw on
- Creates a bigger pool of workers and (for workers) more firms to choose from
- Too much migration of workers to the richer countries
- Single currency would be hard to implement because some countries' economies are stronger than others
- Firms from weaker economies will be driven out of business.
The most likely advantages and disadvantages to this plan are similar to those of other common markets like the European Union. Here are some of them.
Posted by pohnpei397 on December 5, 2009 at 8:30 AM (Answer #1)
Join to answer this question
Join a community of thousands of dedicated teachers and students.