4 Answers | Add Yours
Good things can always come out of bad, of course. Almost always, though, it takes the perspective of time to be able to see the good; while in the midst of the bad, it's hard to see anything beyond the bad. If one can get through it, there is generally some good to be found.
Abuse has ramifications for everyone in a family. If the abuse was committed by someone in the family, it's even worse. The dynamics of a family change drastically when abuse is involved, and communication often goes haywire. If they can't talk, they can't heal.
Love does affect people's judgment--that's what it's supposed to do. It's not always a bad thing, because overlooking flaws and faults is an important part of loving someone. Overlooking them to the point of enabling is not love, and anyone who says so is probably an enabler.
It seems all of these questions are open to completely personal opinion and could be answered with examples.
1. I believe good can always come out of something bad. Anytime a mistake is made but a lesson is learned is an example of this.
2. Abuse pretty much always affects a family negatively. Sit in any courtroom and listen to domestic dispute cases and you will see.
3. In the context of #1 and #2, there are tons of instances where abuse is taking place in a family and many loved ones are turning a blind eye to it. In such cases you could say that love puts people in denial of reality.
Level Three Opiniated Questions
I would be most grateful if u could answer one or all three of the following questions.
1. How can good things come out of something bad?
2. How does abuse affect a family?
3. How does love affect a person's judgement?
We’ve answered 315,479 questions. We can answer yours, too.Ask a question