Better Students Ask More Questions.
In To Kill a Mockingbird, what are 10 questions to ask about Chapters 17-18 about the...
1 Answer | add yours
- Why did Sheriff Tate decide not to seek medical attention for Mayella?
- What was important about Atticus's questions concerning the specific locations of the bruises found on Mayella?
- Why were the long paragraphs about the Ewells presented just as Bob takes the witness stand?
- Why is it important for Atticus to know with which hand Bob writes?
- Why does Jem seem "to be having a quiet fit" after Mr. Gilmer asks Bob if he is "ambidextrous"?
- Why does Mayella "burst into tears" when Mr. Gilmer begins questioning her?
- Why does Atticus ask Mayella if she has any friends?
- Why does Atticus ask Mayella about the whereabouts of the other Ewell children?
- Why does Scout suggest that Judge Taylor might put Mayella "under the jail" for her contemptuous remarks?
- Why does Dill think Judge Taylor would be "hell with a spitball"?
High School Teacher
Posted by bullgatortail on May 14, 2012 at 2:24 PM (Answer #1)
Related QuestionsSee all »
Join to answer this question
Join a community of thousands of dedicated teachers and students.