Better Students Ask More Questions.
Identify the Five Pillars of faith in the Islamic system.
1 Answer | add yours
- Faith in the one God. Muslims are obliged to bear public witness to the idea that there is only one God and that Muhammad is the prophet of God.
- Prayer. Muslims must pray five times a day at set times.
- Charity. Muslims must give a certain percentage of their wealth to help those who are in need.
- Fasting. Muslims must fast and abstain from various activities during daylight hours during the month of Ramadan.
- Pilgrimage. Every Muslim who is financially and physically able to do so must make a pilgrimage to Mecca at least once in their lifetime.
The Five Pillars of Islam are:
Posted by pohnpei397 on November 11, 2012 at 8:14 PM (Answer #1)
Related QuestionsSee all »
Join to answer this question
Join a community of thousands of dedicated teachers and students.