1 Answer | Add Yours
The Five Pillars of Islam are:
- Faith in the one God. Muslims are obliged to bear public witness to the idea that there is only one God and that Muhammad is the prophet of God.
- Prayer. Muslims must pray five times a day at set times.
- Charity. Muslims must give a certain percentage of their wealth to help those who are in need.
- Fasting. Muslims must fast and abstain from various activities during daylight hours during the month of Ramadan.
- Pilgrimage. Every Muslim who is financially and physically able to do so must make a pilgrimage to Mecca at least once in their lifetime.
We’ve answered 331,083 questions. We can answer yours, too.Ask a question