Better Students Ask More Questions.
How do i change my enotes username....
1 Answer | add yours
- Login to your eNotes account
- Go to the following link https://www.enotes.com/jax/index.php/users/myaccount/area=account
- Here, you have an option that enables you to change your user name, email address, first name, last name or password
- Update your user name to what you would like it to be.
- Save the changes by clicking on Update.
If you would like to change your eNotes user name, follow these steps:
(Ensure that the new name entered by is accepted by the website, if there is already a user with same user name as the new name that you enter, the change will not be accepted)
Posted by justaguide on September 9, 2013 at 4:06 AM (Answer #1)
Related QuestionsSee all »
Join to answer this question
Join a community of thousands of dedicated teachers and students.