For the following questions, only go off information from Book3 Ch1-6. Any help on these would be great, I've been really backed up with school lately due to sports and some family issues.
- What is the significance of the title of Book the Third? In what earlier scene did Dickens refer to an approaching storm?
- What effect does Madame Defarge have on Lucie when the Defarges visit Lucie’s apartment? How does Dickens symbolically show this effect?
- How is Dr. Manette changed by saving Charles Darnay? How does he now look on his long years of imprisonment?
- How would you describe the character of The Vengeance? Does she seem like a real person to you? What, do you think, is the reason Dickens does not give her real name?
- Do you think that good consequences can ever come from violent beginnings? Explain.
- Do you believe at the end of this section that Darnay is finally safe from the Revolution? Why or why not?
0 Answers | Be the first to answer
We’ve answered 317,411 questions. We can answer yours, too.Ask a question