Better Students Ask More Questions.
For the following questions, only go off information from Book3 Ch1-6. Any help on...
Topic: A Tale of Two Cities
- What is the significance of the title of Book the Third? In what earlier scene did Dickens refer to an approaching storm?
- What effect does Madame Defarge have on Lucie when the Defarges visit Lucie’s apartment? How does Dickens symbolically show this effect?
- How is Dr. Manette changed by saving Charles Darnay? How does he now look on his long years of imprisonment?
- How would you describe the character of The Vengeance? Does she seem like a real person to you? What, do you think, is the reason Dickens does not give her real name?
- Do you think that good consequences can ever come from violent beginnings? Explain.
- Do you believe at the end of this section that Darnay is finally safe from the Revolution? Why or why not?
0 Answers | Be the first to answer
Related QuestionsSee all »
Join to answer this question
Join a community of thousands of dedicated teachers and students.