Better Students Ask More Questions.
Focusing on how developing states can achieve sustainable development; what is...
Topics: Social Sciences, Economics, Sustainable Agriculture, Economic Development, Sustainable Development, Sustainable Growth, Economic Systems
Focusing on how developing states can achieve sustainable development; what is sustainable development and the factors that influence the viability of sustainable development within a state?
1 Answer | add yours
- National policy regarding issues like environmental protection, conservation and regulation
- National economic policy especially in regard to resource extraction and utilization
- Population size and growth
- National consumption levels and economic activity
- Individual accountability and buy in
- Resource and capital availability
Sustainable development in the context of a country is the ability of the state to meet human and national developmental needs with available assets while also preserving natural and environmental resources for future generations.
Some of the major factors that influence sustainable development within a state are:
Posted by farouk23 on October 24, 2013 at 2:18 AM (Answer #1)
Join to answer this question
Join a community of thousands of dedicated teachers and students.