Better Students Ask More Questions.
Finish the following proof by filling in the blanks....
Finish the following proof by filling in the blanks.
1.Segment AC`_|_` segment BD 1._______
2.<AEB and <CEB are rt. angles 2._______
3.`Delta` AEB and `Delta` CEB are rt. `Delta` s 3._______
4.________ 4. Given
5.________ 5.Reflexive Property of Segment Congruence
6.`Delta` ABE`cong` `Delta` CBE 6._______
7.________ 7.Corresponding parts of `cong` Triangles are `cong`
8.________ 8.Definition of Perpendicular Lines
9.________ 9.Definition of a Right Triangle
10. Segment DE`cong` segment DE 10._______
11._______ 11. LL Congruence Theorem
12.Segment AD`cong` segment CD 12.______
1 Answer | add yours
1. Segment AC is perpendicular to segment BD 1.Given
2. Angle AEB and angle CEB are right angles 2. Definition of
3. Triangle AEB and triangle CEB are 3. Definition of right
right triangles triangles
4. Segment AB congruent to Segment BC 4. Given
5. Segment BE is congruent to Segment BE 5. Reflexive
Property of Segment
6. Triangle ABE is congruent to triangle CBE 6. HL Congruence
7. Segment AE is congruent to Segment CE 7. Corresponding
parts of congruent
triangles are congruent.
8. Angle AED and angle CED are right angles 8. Definition of
9. Triangle AED and triangle CED are right triangles 9. Definition
of a Right Triangle
10. Segment DE is congruent to DE 10. Reflexive Property of
11. Triangle AED is congruent to triangle CED 11. LL Congruence
12. Segment AD is congruent to CD 12. Corresponding parts of
congruent triangles are
Posted by llltkl on July 9, 2013 at 1:22 AM (Answer #1)
Join to answer this question
Join a community of thousands of dedicated teachers and students.