Better Students Ask More Questions.
Explain any seven features of management science you are familliar withi want to...
1 Answer | add yours
- this doesn't deal with the people aspect of an organization
- encourages disciplined thinking by defining problems.
- presents management with an objective basis for decision making
- emphasizes logical analysis in decision making proces.
- it requires unrealistic assumptions.
management Science theory was developed during the second world war just to solve the military problems by the UK and USA. this theory is primarily concerned with decision making. linear programmings, game theory, sampling theory, probability theory and simulation techniques got developed.
Joel Dean and PMS Blackett are the main contributors to this theory. the following are main features of this theory:
Posted by sasikumarupadhaya on August 21, 2012 at 4:35 AM (Answer #1)
Join to answer this question
Join a community of thousands of dedicated teachers and students.