Describe "quality control for competition"?
1 Answer | Add Yours
Quality control of competiton:
1. To keep a steady documentation of all data.
2. To monitor the examiner from plate to plate in any one day's difficult.
3. To monitor the tests made from day to day, week to week, year to year.
4. To allow rapid classification of intolerable results.
5. To allow gratitude of reagent problems.
6. To identify trend in results (increasingly poor performance).
7. To identify when a new set of kit reagents is necessary.
8. To allow detection of difference among operator of the assay.
9. To fulfill various criteria for good laboratory practice.
10. To fulfill necessary requirements for external recognition to prove that tests are being performed at an acceptable level.
Join to answer this question
Join a community of thousands of dedicated teachers and students.Join eNotes