Better Students Ask More Questions.
What is the atomsphere of the ranch and bunk house in Of Mice and Men?
1 Answer | add yours
- The bunk house is long and rectangular with bunks on the sides. It is low lit.
- Slim is the leader.
- The boss and his son Curely are seen as the authority figures.
- Curley's wife is the only female character who represents forbidden fruit.
- Candy is the old swamper who is useless.
- Crooks is the stable buck who everyone picks on.
High School Teacher
The atmosphere of the ranch and bunkhouse is lively. Many of different characters are present and everyone has a story to tell.
In terms of dynamic:
Posted by cbetances on February 10, 2009 at 8:09 AM (Answer #1)
Related QuestionsSee all »
Join to answer this question
Join a community of thousands of dedicated teachers and students.