Better Students Ask More Questions.
Definitions IN SPANISH for these words: Novio Pais Chisme Planchar Quisiera...
1 Answer | add yours
- Novio: (masculine noun) boyfriend or sweetheart “Juan es mi novio” “John is my boyfriend” ; female gender would be “Novia”
- Pais: (noun) country, synonym: nación
- Chisme: (masculine noun) piece of gossip “No me vengas con chismes” “I don’t want to hear any gossip”
- Planchar: (transitive verb) to iron “con la plancho” “to do the ironing”
- Quisiera “ (past subjunctive) a polite form of “I want”
- Pantuflas: (noun) slippers
- El Crucero: (noun) cruise ship
- La Gorra: (noun) a cap ie: /gorra de montar: riding cap/
High School Teacher
Posted by ejmcdon2 on October 17, 2012 at 7:37 PM (Answer #1)
Related QuestionsSee all »
Join to answer this question
Join a community of thousands of dedicated teachers and students.