Better Students Ask More Questions.
Define and describe the 8 principles of quality management.
1 Answer | add yours
- Leadership – leaders must give direction, purpose, set goals and facilitate an environment conducive to meeting the organizations mission.
- Customer focus – Customers needs, requirements and expectations should be understood and satisfied.
- People approach – the organizations goals and mission should have buy in from all levels within the organization.
- Process management – Processes should be well defined, integrated and adopted.
- System management – The entire organization and its processes should be managed as an integrated system with proper coordination.
- Continuous improvement- Performance should be tracked and managed with the goal of continual development and enhancement.
- Fact based decision making – Decision should be made on the basis of accurate data and analysis.
- Mutually beneficial supplier relationships
Quality management is the process of managing and monitoring performance to ensure adherence to set job quality standards and goals. The eight principles of quality management are:
Posted by farouk23 on October 7, 2013 at 3:36 AM (Answer #1)
Join to answer this question
Join a community of thousands of dedicated teachers and students.