Better Students Ask More Questions.
What are the stages of Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs?
1 Answer | add yours
- Physiological needs. These are things we need for physical survival like food, water, and shelter.
- Safety needs. This is our need to feel that we are secure and that our world is stable.
- Love and belonging needs. These are our needs to feel that we belong and are accepted. We need to love and be loved.
- Esteem needs. We need to feel that other people respect us.
- Self-actualization needs. This is our need to reach our full potential as people.
According to Maslow, there are five levels of needs that can be put in his hierarchy. They are:
Posted by pohnpei397 on July 16, 2012 at 3:11 PM (Answer #1)
Related QuestionsSee all »
Join to answer this question
Join a community of thousands of dedicated teachers and students.