Better Students Ask More Questions.
What questions and scale might I use on a survey of staff of a small college on the...
1 Answer | add yours
- Strongly disagree
- Somewhat disagree
- Somewhat agree
- Strongly agree
- The price of textbooks should be a major factor in deciding which text to assign.
- I would consider using e-books to reduce the cost of textbooks.
- I would consider using older editions of textbooks to reduce costs.
- I believe that college students should expect to pay high prices for textbooks. It's just part of going to college.
- I would consider creating my own "bare bones" textbook for use in my classes.
Typically, when you make a survey like this, your scale will be something like a five-point scale. Depending on the wording of the question, the scale's values could be worded differently, but a common one is
You would then ask the faculty questions having to do with price of textbooks and other relevant factors.
For example, you might provide the following statements:
Respondents could then respond to these questions using the above scale.
Posted by pohnpei397 on March 16, 2012 at 2:06 AM (Answer #1)
Related QuestionsSee all »
Join to answer this question
Join a community of thousands of dedicated teachers and students.