1 Answer | Add Yours
Typically, when you make a survey like this, your scale will be something like a five-point scale. Depending on the wording of the question, the scale's values could be worded differently, but a common one is
- Strongly disagree
- Somewhat disagree
- Somewhat agree
- Strongly agree
You would then ask the faculty questions having to do with price of textbooks and other relevant factors.
For example, you might provide the following statements:
- The price of textbooks should be a major factor in deciding which text to assign.
- I would consider using e-books to reduce the cost of textbooks.
- I would consider using older editions of textbooks to reduce costs.
- I believe that college students should expect to pay high prices for textbooks. It's just part of going to college.
- I would consider creating my own "bare bones" textbook for use in my classes.
Respondents could then respond to these questions using the above scale.
We’ve answered 315,881 questions. We can answer yours, too.Ask a question