Can someone give me some help on this: I need about 16 sildes on this ASAP.
- Developmental needs of the employee
- How to communicate more effectively with all employees
- How to provide opportunities that may advance them on the hierarchy
- A general discussion on motivational models and theories and how the Maslow model is similar to or different from other models
- Examples to illustrate your understanding and application of each level of the Maslow model
- Whether leaders can move a person to a higher level of the hierarchy (and how)
- A question provided at the end that can be discussed so supervisors will have an idea of how they might apply this theory to their work situations
1 Answer | Add Yours
About the topic "Developmental needs of the employee", first, it is important to identify the developmental needs.
For this reason, both, the employee and the supervisor, have to review the performance rating, in order to allow the supervisor to rate the employee's performance, according to the performance expectations.
About the 2nd topic "How to communicate more effectively with all employees":
There are many ways to get a better communication. For instance: learn to read the body language, be honest and nothide important information that can clog working environment, find more about employees, avoiding to become snoopy, value the employees ideas and the list can continue endlessly.
We’ve answered 315,497 questions. We can answer yours, too.Ask a question