- Download PDF
1 Answer | Add Yours
I'm giving you links to a couple of websites below. There's a lot to MLA format, and it depends on what you are trying to accomplish. The first link is a tool that allows you to put in the information you have, and it will give you the citation back in MLA format that you can just copy and paste into your paper. The second is a complete style guide.
Here's what an electronic source like enotes should look like:
- Author and/or editor names (if available)
- Article name in quotation marks (if applicable)
- Title of the Website, project, or book in italics. (Remember that some Print publications have Web publications with slightly different names. They may, for example, include the additional information or otherwise modified information, like domain names [e.g. .com or .net].)
- Any version numbers available, including revisions, posting dates, volumes, or issue numbers.
- Publisher information, including the publisher name and publishing date.
- Take note of any page numbers (if available).
- Medium of publication.
- Date you accessed the material.
- URL (if required, or for your own personal reference).
So this response would look like this;
PaulineC. "Can anyone help me cite enotes". www.enotes.com. Literature. Web. 16 July 2011.
We’ve answered 319,852 questions. We can answer yours, too.Ask a question