in the book "The Kite Runner" what is ali and hassan's character analysis throughout the book (as in relationship between parent and children) ?
1 Answer | Add Yours
- Physically deformed but pure of heartlHe is the physical and moral opposite of Baba
- Mocked by children (Babalu – bogeyman)
- Great love for his son despite the secret about his birth
- Almost saintly man
- Gentle, hardworking and accepts his place in socy.
- Doesn’t like Amir’s cruel acts – adores him
- Yet courageous enough to defend him
- Incapable of hurting anyone
- Best Kite Runner –intelligent
- Self sacrificing
Join to answer this question
Join a community of thousands of dedicated teachers and students.Join eNotes