Better Students Ask More Questions.
in the book "The Kite Runner" what is ali and hassan's character analysis throughout...
1 Answer | add yours
- Physically deformed but pure of heartlHe is the physical and moral opposite of Baba
- Mocked by children (Babalu – bogeyman)
- Great love for his son despite the secret about his birth
- Almost saintly man
- Gentle, hardworking and accepts his place in socy.
- Doesn’t like Amir’s cruel acts – adores him
- Yet courageous enough to defend him
- Incapable of hurting anyone
- Best Kite Runner –intelligent
- Self sacrificing
Posted by harry7459 on February 22, 2013 at 12:35 AM (Answer #1)
Related QuestionsSee all »
Join to answer this question
Join a community of thousands of dedicated teachers and students.