3 Answers | Add Yours
You need to remember that the names of angles depend on the measures of angles, such that:
- if an angle measures less then `90^o` , the angle is called acute;
- if an angle measures exactly `90^o` , the angle is called right;
- if an angle is in `(90^o,180^o), ` the angle is called obtuse;
- if an angle measures exactly `180^o` ,the angle is called right;
- if an angle is in `(180^o,360^o), ` the angle is called reflex
Hence, since the angle measures `160^o` , then the angle is called obtuse.
Everything under 90 degrees is an acute angle. A 90 degree angle is a right angle. An angle that is 160 degrees is an obtuse angle, because every angle over 90 degrees is obtuse.
We’ve answered 317,520 questions. We can answer yours, too.Ask a question