Better Students Ask More Questions.
According to Jerry Bentley in Old World Encounters, What is Jerry Bentley’s...
According to Jerry Bentley in Old World Encounters,
- What is Jerry Bentley’s thesis? What is his point?
- According to Bentley’s book, what does the term social conversion mean? How is it different than voluntary conversion?
- What are three patterns of cultural conversion that Bentley discusses?
- What were the effects of cultural conversion?
- What pre-modern group was the major avenue for introducing new culture? Who were the major people who converted?
- How did the Silk Road lead to conversion?
- Whose alphabet is the foundation of the western alphabet?
- Where did Buddhism originally develop?
- What were the causes of Chinese resistance to Buddhism?
- What were the means by which Buddhism spread to China?
0 Answers | Be the first to answer
Join to answer this question
Join a community of thousands of dedicated teachers and students.