Better Students Ask More Questions.
21) list each of the following locations as at sea level above sea level or below sea...
1 Answer | add yours
- Death Valley: -282 feet (below sea level)
- Denver, CO: 5280 feet (the mile high city, above sea level)
- Madison, WI: 863 feet (above sea level)
- Mt. Everest: 29,000 feet (above sea level)
- Mt. McKinley: 20,320 feet (above sea level)
- New York City: 33 feet (barely above sea level; some areas of New York are at sea level)
- Salt Lake City, UT: 4226 feet (above sea level)
Best answer as selected by question asker.
To determine whether a location is above or below sea level, we first need to determine the altitude for that location. We can use an atlas to determine the altitude of each location. The altitudes of each city are listed below
See the link below for a listing of cities and their elevations.
Posted by mlsiasebs on March 11, 2012 at 9:15 AM (Answer #1)
Join to answer this question
Join a community of thousands of dedicated teachers and students.