1 Answer | Add Yours
What are 3 solutions to erosion?
– Plant trees or other vegetation with extended root systems to stabilize slopes.
– Stop clear cutting forests.
– Don’t build houses or roads in erosion-prone areas as the act of land-clearing and the nature of cleared land increase the amount of erosion.
What are 3 solutions to endangered species?
– Habitat preservation.
– Creation of wildlife reserves.
– Captive breeding and reintroduction once sustainable levels of breeding stock exist..
What are 3 solutions to non-renewable resources?
– Conservation (use less of them).
– More intense exploration and production.
– Replacing them with renewable resources.
We’ve answered 317,520 questions. We can answer yours, too.Ask a question