Richard Brown, "Posh-School SF," The Times Literary Supplement, No. 4147, September 24, 1982, p. 1032.
M. K. Chelton, in Voya, Vol. 3, February, 1981.
John Clute, in The Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction, Vol. 62, No. 2, February, 1982, pp. 34-5.
Rosemary Herbert, in Library Journal, September 15, 1980.
Gerald Jonas, in The New York Times Book Review, January 25, 1981, pp. 24-5.
Lisa Tuttle, "As Other Worlds Turn," Book World—The Washington Post, November...
(The entire page is 481 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE