1. According to Chorus, how fast does this scene fly?
2. What is the “hempen tackle” on which boys climb?
3. What is the course of the voyage that Chorus describes?
4. Who is guarding England in Henry’s absence?
5. What are “fatal mouths”?
6. What offer has Henry received from the French king?
7. What is Henry’s answer?
8. What sound effects are used here?
9. Where will the present action take place?
10. What is the English army doing there?
1. It flies...
(The entire page is 200 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE