1. Describe the conditions that exist at the inn at Rochester.
2. How do Poins and Hal set Falstaff up for their practical joke?
3. Explain how Falstaff deals with the “thieves” who rob him.
4. What do Hotspur’s comments about the letter writer reveal about his nature?
5. What observation does Lady Percy make regarding Hotspur’s recent behavior?
6. How does Hal display his ability to create a practical joke?
7. Describe Falstaff’s temperament when he arrives at the tavern in Eastcheap.
8. How does...
(The entire page is 725 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE