Chairman of the board, BMW
Born: August 31, 1946, in Storkow, Kreis Fürstenwalde, Germany.
Education: University of Munich, BSc, 1968; MS, 1972; PhD, 1976.
Career: Swiss Institute for Nuclear Research, 1976978, researcher; University of Munich, 1976978, lecturer; McKinsey & Company, 1978982, consultant; Bayerische...
(The entire page is 3239 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE