The following articles have been selected to supplement the diverse views presented in this chapter.
Meredith Alexander. “Stanford Health Policy Experts Offer New Health Insurance Proposal,” Stanford Report, July 17, 2001.
Eric G. Anderson. “Lessons America Should Learn from a Land of ‘Free’ Health Care,” Managed Care, January 1997.
Phil Benjamin. “Health vs. Wealth: The Struggle for National Health Service,” Political Affairs, July 2002.
Sue A. Blevins. “Put Health Decisions Back Where They Belong,” Christian...
(The entire page is 326 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE