The following articles have been selected to supplement the diverse views presented in this chapter.
Skye Alexander “Don’t Just Do Something, Sit There,” Better Nutrition, November 2000.
Marcia Angell and Jerome P. Kassirer “Alternative Medicines: The Risks of Untested and Unregulated Remedies,” Skeptical Inquirer, January/February 1999.
Benjamin J. Ansell “When ‘Health’ Supplements May Do Harm,” New York Times, September 17, 2002.
Cary Barbor “The Science of Meditation,” Psychology Today, May 2001....
(The entire page is 352 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE