The following articles have been selected to supplement the diverse views presented in this chapter.
Anonymous “‘I Don’t Eat Red Meat’: A Health Strategy or a Platitude?” Tufts University Health and Nutrition Letter, June 2002.
Jim Atkinson “Why Go to the Doctor? Five Reasons You Should Consider Canceling Your Annual Exam. And We’re Fairly Certain That Your Doctor Will Agree,” Esquire, April 2002.
Katrine Baghurst “Fruits and Vegetables: Why Is It So Hard to Increase Intakes?” Nutrition Today, January/February 2003....
(The entire page is 292 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE