According to Barbara Zeitlin Kravets in the following viewpoint, the weight loss supplement ephedra has been unfairly vilified by the media. She argues that ephedra is the most effective weight loss aid available and that its side effects— such as dizziness, headache, or increased blood pressure— are minimal when it is taken correctly. Kravets maintains that taking ephedra responsibly will protect consumers from dangerous side effects and improve ephedra’s reputation as a safe weight loss supplement. Kravets is a licensed and board certified clinical nutritionist.
(The entire page is 1540 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE