Health experts agree that drinking plenty of water is one of the most important factors in maintaining good health. Most dietary guidelines recommend drinking eight eightounce glasses of water per day. However, some researchers suggest that these recommendations may be inaccurate; instead of drinking eight glasses of plain water every day, many experts now contend that consuming about sixty-four ounces of any fluid daily meets the body’s needs. The required fluid can be found in beverages other than water and in food, they argue. Regardless of how water is consumed, health researchers...
(The entire page is 791 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE