BUSINESS PLAN A.B.C., INC.
1004 East Towne Square
Madison, Wisconsin 53705
The purpose of A.B.C., Inc. is to provide the area with a unique facility that combines both a full service car wash with a quality restaurant. People will be able to get their cars cleaned and/or detailed while they have a pleasant, quality meal. This plan was provided by Ameriwest Business Consultants, Inc.
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- OBJECTIVES & GOALS, AND STRATEGIES FOR ACHIEVING THEM
- BUSINESS DESCRIPTION, STATUS, & OUTLOOK
- MANAGEMENT & OWNERSHIP
- THE SERVICE (AN UNFILLED NEED)
- UNIQUENESS OF THE SERVICE
- MARKET ANALYSIS
- MARKETING STRATEGIES
- FINANCIAL PLANS
- CONCLUSIONS & SUMMARY
Americans began a love affair with their cars as soon as the first one...
(The entire page is 22601 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE