PATH SYSTEMS, INC.
36000 Washington Street
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15219
This business plan outlines the strategies for the development and sales of routing /navigation software that allows vehicles to travel faster, safer, and more predictably. PATH Systems, Inc., provides transportation companies with routes optimized to avoid accidents (vs. shortest-path routes). Using a simulation model we have projected that we can reduce involvement in accidents by over 40 percent.
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COMPANY OVERVIEW
- PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- THE MARKET
- MANAGEMENT & BOARD
- SALES STRATEGY & MARKETING PLAN
- BUSINESS/PRICING MODEL
- INVESTMENT & FINANCING STRATEGY
- FINANCIAL PLAN
PATH Systems, Inc., provides...
(The entire page is 20969 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE