BUSINESS PLAN WILD OASIS
1039 Thurman Avenue
Cliff, Massachusetts 01862
The Wild Oasis nightclub provides a local solution to the lack of dance and live music venues in a medium-sized market, and will help keep late-night entertainment expenditures within the region. The company's good grasp of how to market a nightclub adds to the plan's attractiveness.
- ORGANIZATIONAL PLAN
- MARKETING PLAN
- MANAGEMENT PLAN
- FINANCIAL DOCUMENTS
Dance clubs in the 1990s have significantly impacted cities from coast to coast. Los Angeles Hollywood, New York's Times Square, and Seattle's Pioneer Square are just a few examples. Dazzling their audiences with high-powered lights, sound, and music, these venues are still one of the highest cash flow businesses in the world. Studies have shown that the average...
(The entire page is 9412 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE