BUSINESS PLAN VOMARTH MARBLE QUARRY
Via di San Sebastianello 5
I-00184 Rome, Italy
Based near Rome, this Italian-based company quarries, manufactures, and distributes its own world-renowned marble. Recently the firm sought out additional monies to market directly to consumers, architects, and designers living in the United States as it recognized how American Baby Boomers are craving more upscale luxury products (including marble) in their lives. This plan persuaded numerous investors to give the company US$6 million to start a vitally important new distribution operation in the United States.
- VOMARTH SNAPSHOT
- THE COMPANY: HISTORICAL BRIEF
- THE OPPORTUNITY
- THE STRATEGY
- STRATEGY SNAPSHOT
- MARKETING STRATEGY
- MARKET & PRODUCT ANALYSIS
- COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
- EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT
- FINANCIAL SUMMARY
(The entire page is 7205 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE