The Operations Expense Network
This exemplary business plan, which has not been disguised from the original as the others in this volume have, describes an innovative, unique and revolutionary electronic bid clearinghouse for building and facilities managers. This self-regulating web database will be an organizing force for the many thousands of bids that take place each day. Its power to transform this particular industry is compellingly stated...so much so, that this plan won the Wake Forest University Babcock Entrepreneurs 1998 Business Plan Competition.
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- THE INDUSTRY, OPEXNET, AND OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- MARKET RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS
- THE ECONOMICS OF BUSINESS
- MARKETING PLAN
- DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT PLANS
- OPERATIONS PLAN
- THE MANAGEMENT TEAM
- FINANCIAL PLAN
(The entire page is 12902 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE