SAFETY NET CANADA, INC.
8789 Elk Avenue
Vancouver, British Columbia V3N 4E9
Safety Net Canada wants to become the dominant provider of a reliable, impervious, easy-to-use Internet and network security solution to corporate and retail customers worldwide. This plan raised over $5 million (U.S.) for the company and was written by Concord Business Development Inc. of Vancouver, British Columbia.
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COMPANY OVERVIEW
- MARKET ANALYSIS
- MARKETING PLAN
Safety Net Canada will be the dominant provider of a reliable, impervious, easy-to-use, and cost-effective hardware- and software-based, Internet and network security solution to corporate and retail customers...
(The entire page is 15631 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE