"I 'm the Man!" Handy man Services
23 Western Ave.
Chicago, IL 60617
This business plan describes a comprehensive handyman service targeting busy or tool–impaired home owners and apartment dwellers. It raised $300,000 for the company's owner, who plans on someday franchising his concept nationwide.
Home owners and apartment renters have requirements for "small job" maintenance, including tasks constructing prefabricated furniture, installing shelving and curtains, hanging artwork, changing lighting fixtures, and many other tasks that are typically referred to as "handyman services".
It is difficult to find qualified people who will take on these small jobs. Contractors, carpenters, plumbers, and electricians are not interested in these smaller tasks. Superintendents are normally too busy to be available at...
(The entire page is 6520 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE