32 Brown Ave.
Kansas City, MO 64106
Chelsea L. Aaberg
Heartsongs is a start up company that will begin operations in September of 2005. Currently, the company is developing its product lines, creative designs, inventory, and distribution base. The first Heartsongs samples/portfolio will be available by May 2005 and they will be used to target boutiques and charities within the Kansas City Metro area. Our main consumer base will be primarily women, as they purchase roughly 80% of all cards sold, and for this reason we will sell Heartsongs to small boutiques, specialty stores, florists, and gift shop owners. At this time, we are seeking several boutiques and non–profits within the Kansas City area who might be interested in carrying Heartsongs. They are awaiting the first preview of our portfolio.
The following business plan provides information regarding our...
(The entire page is 10311 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE