BUSINESS PLAN VIKING GROCERY STORES
3816 South Johnson Street
Springfield, Missouri 65802
This business plan is prepared to obtain joint financing in the amount of $2,746,000, to begin work on site preparation and modifications, purchase equipment, and to cover expenses in the first year of operations. We are seeking joint financing from our local Economic Development Fund.
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COMPANY SUMMARY
- MARKET ANALYSIS SUMMARY
- STRATEGY & IMPLEMENTATION SUMMARY
- MANAGEMENT SUMMARY
- FINANCIAL PLAN
Viking Grocery Stores–Springfield, will be located in the old Lloyd building, located at 3816 South Johnson Street, in the heart of Springfield, Missouri. This business plan is prepared to obtain joint financing in the amount of $2,746,000, to begin work on site...
(The entire page is 11560 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE